Friday, September 08, 2006

Things I Love (in no particular order, except #1!)

My husband
Having a plan
Coach bags
Weekend getaways
Chocolate chip cookies
Fire and Ice Roses
Good pens
NASCAR
Cute shoes
Pedicures
Going to the temple
Sales at Banana Republic
November
Roller coasters
Celebrity gossip
Unexpected phone calls from friends
Crisp cotton sheets warm from the dryer
Jackson's welcome when I come home
The beach
Lists
The way I feel after I go to the gym
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches
The sound of Bryan's laugh
XM radio (which I really miss during my commute)
Getting a good night's sleep
Chocolate shakes from Crossroads Cafe in SF
Weekends at the cabin
Having a clean house
Anything that Bryan BBQ's
Clinique lipstick in A Different Grape
Watermelon-flavored gum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the list.

Anonymous said...

Laughing that "lists" is on your list. :) We have many in common.

'Chelle said...

Whose daughter are you???? I HATE watermelon gum (and candies, actually anything but REAL watermelon... same with bananas, except banana nut bread... ) love u, Mom