Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ryan Update

I know it's shocking to find a post about Ryan, but anyway, here goes...

This morning I laid Ryan down on a blanket on the living room floor while I made breakfast. I do that pretty much every day, but when I went to pick him up a little while later, he had scooted his way completely off of the blanket! Pretty impressive since he was on his back!

Usually I leave him on the middle of our bed every day when I shower, and today when I did he turned himself around 90 degrees and moved about halfway toward the edge of the bed. So from now on I won't be doing that!

From the very first time we took Ryan to his doctor when he was just a few days old, the doctor said, "Start childproofing your house now." All we've done so far in that category is buy cabinet locks and electrical outlet covers, but I'm thinking we'll start installing some of those this coming weekend. Not that he'll be crawling tomorrow, but it'll be here before we know it!

3 comments:

'Chelle said...

Of course I had to come see my little grandson at his Blessing... Especially since I made his outfit out of YOUR wedding dress... He has no clue how special that actually makes his suit.. but WE know :) Love u tons, Mom

Candy said...

Wow he is growing up so fast.

Lewis Times said...

Benjamin somehow manages to already "worm" around on the couch and bed. It's never too early to think of the seemingly impossible!