Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Need One of These!

I've never been a big fan of infomercials, but when I saw this on TV I thought it looked interesting. Because of our weather, I pretty much live in flip flops 9 months of the year, so I'm always trying different foot products to try to reduce the frequency with which I need to get a pedicure.

Anyway, I picked up a Ped Egg at Linens N Things today, and this thing is amazing! My heels were in pretty bad shape and now they look pretty and are nice and smooth. If you ever wear sandals, you totally need to get yourself one of these!

4 comments:

LemurQueen said...

OOH I'm glad you posted this! I have been trying to find someone I know who has tried this before I went out and bought one. Now I know I need to get one for myself.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! D and I just got back from Vegas where we saw the infomercial and wondered if it worked. We will get one!

'Chelle said...

I got myself one a few weeks back, and bought hubby one for Easter... I got mine at Rite Aid for $9.99.. Love mine too...

Unknown said...

Does it hurt??? :)