Monday, May 28, 2012

Me, According to My Kids

On Mother's Day, the kids filled out an "All About My Mom" questionaire in Primary. Here's what they had to say.

R Y A N

My mom is 34 years old.
My mom weighs 10 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is blue.
My mom's favorite food is all. (hmm...not sure what this means!)
My mom always says, "I love you!"
My mom cooks the best hot dog. (interesting because we never make hot dogs at home)
My mom's job is dishes.
My mom laughs when I tickle her.
If my mom had time, she would love to play with me.
My mom and I like to play.
My mom really loves flowers.
I LOVE my mom because she gives me  hugs.


A N N I E

My mom is 15 years old.
My mom weighs 100 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is pink.
My mom's favorite food is pancakes.
My mom always says, "choose the right!"
My mom cooks the best toast.
My mom's job is to pick up.
My mom laughs when my brother sings.
If my mom had time, she would love to choose the right.
My mom and I like to eat.
My mom really loves me.
I LOVE my mom because it is a hot day.


No comments: