Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back to School Teacher Gift


This year I wanted to send a little Back to School gift to each of the kids' teachers. I looked on Pinterest for ideas and while I found some stuff that was clever, it wasn't particularly useful. So I decided I needed to come up with something on my own.

I decided on a Back to School Survival Kit. I put all of the items in cute little gift bags I found at Target, and personalized the tags for each of their teachers.

Here's what's on the tags:

Mrs. XXX's Back to School Survival Kit

Post-its: for all the things you have to remember
Binder Clips: to keep it all together
Chocolate: because chocolate makes EVERYTHING better!
Hand Cream: to negate the effects of all that hand sanitizer
Starbucks: caffeine to help keep you going (I included a $5 Starbucks gift card)
Lemonade: something to make if your day gives you lemons (I included a box of packets of Crystal Light lemonade)

I was happy with the end result and the teachers seemed to like it, so I'm calling it a success!

No comments: