Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back from Some Much Needed R&R



Bryan and I just got home from spending the 4th of July weekend in Southern California, and it was just what we needed. We got in lots of beach time in Malibu (which unfortunately resulted in a bad sunburn/blistering for Bryan), some excellent shopping at the outlets in Camarillo (including new golf clubs for Bry and a new Coach bag for me), a Dodger game, good food and lots of laughs with our good friends Ana & John. With Bryan's business it's nearly impossible to get away for any extended period of time, but these long weekends always get us recharged...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for living it up! Keep doing it while you can!

Anonymous said...

Core your hat is cute. We also had a good 4th. I'm glad you had a good time. Sorry Bry. I know it hurts.

'Chelle said...

My, but we have cute kids... love you.. Mom K