Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why I love every other Wednesday

When Bryan and I first got married, it seemed like we spent at least half of every Saturday cleaning the house. I love a clean house, but it wasn't exactly the ideal way to spend the one day a week we really had to do whatever we want.

Then while we were staying with some friends, they mentioned their cleaning lady. That of course got us thinking. I asked around and found out that here in Arizona pretty much everyone has a cleaning lady. Go figure.

Anyway, a friend from church recommended her cleaning lady, and every since then I've been coming home every other Wednesday to the sweet smell of lingering cleaning products. Obviously there is still plenty of housework to do in between her visits, but it's sure nice not to spend my Saturdays scrubbing toilets and mopping floors...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cork!
can you send her my way :-) he he
I would love a cleaning lady!! but I would probably need 5!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning lady....sigh. Someday, maybe.