Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

So tonight I had to run by the Dollar Store to get some stuff for Young Women's camp. As I was leaving I asked Bryan if he wanted me to bring him anything back. I was thinking he might want a Sonic or something. His response? "Yeah, bring me back a cane." "A candy cane?" I ask. "No, a walking cane." He always jokes that he's getting old and needs a cane. So anyway, I'm wandering around the Dollar Store, and I come across the lovely cane in this photo. (Click on the picture to enlarge it and enjoy all of the details of its horrendous ugliness). I am totally cracking up in the store so I had to buy it. For $1.00 it provided a few good laughs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha! That is hilarious! Love the details!

Anonymous said...

Nice marble.

LemurQueen said...

WOW $1.00!! It's SOOOOO not worth it monetarily....it is SOOOO worth it in hysterics though!...HAHAHA I agree w/ Marylou - Nice marble accent!