Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Love Being a Mom...




So I have to be honest...I knew I was ready to have kids, but I wasn't sure how well I would embrace the Mommy role. But I can now officially say it is the greatest thing in the world.


Ryan is an amazing baby. He's really good, and we've actually gotten into a descent routine. He loves to sleep, but now wakes up on his own (most of the time) to eat. We usually go to bed around 1:30 or 2:00 a.m., and then he'll sleep for 4 hours straight, which is wonderful. He's starting to spend more time awake and alert, which is really fun. He has these beautiful, sparkling blue eyes and when he's awake, all I want to do is look at him.


I love our little family and couldn't be happier. Ryan is truly our little angel...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cor, He is so cute, the handsome little guy! I am so proud of you. Can't wit to hear your mommy stories, and to meet Ryan someday.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I need to hold him. Love his eyes. Love you guys.