Monday, July 09, 2007





I thought I'd share some new photos of Baby Ryan, since he is changing so much every single day.


We are all doing well, just tired. Ryan is a sleeper, but he lost more than 10% of his initial body weight so we've been on a feeding schedule of every 2 hours since last Thursday. Needless to say, it's a bit taxing, but well worth it.


We are loving parenthood and the joy that comes with being a family. Bryan has completely taken to the role of Daddy and I couldn't ask for a better partner in figuring out this fun new adventure...

5 comments:

Charis said...

What a cute little guy. Thanks for the update, even though life is a lot busier now :-)

Unknown said...

It is so good to hear that Bryan is a good Daddy and helping you, since we are all so far away. :)
Ryan is ADORABLE! Thanks for posting the joy. I thought it was pretty normal for babies to lose weight at first, it has been so long, I don't trust my memory. LOL!

Cara said...

Hi Cori! I'm so glad I found your blog! What a cutie Ryan is! Hope you're recovering well...
Love,
Cara

Anonymous said...

I thought it was normal for them to loose weight also. What a cutie. I want to hold him. Love you guys. Thanks for the pics.

'Chelle said...

Aw.... that's my boy...

PS. I'm not in ur blogger friends, but how do u list those anyway??