Friday, June 12, 2009

So Cute!


So this picture may not seem worthy of a blog post, but I think the story is too cute. Annie was on the floor playing with her little stuffed cow (thanks, Aunt Sabrina) while Bryan and Ryan were watching TV. Next thing you know, she had gotten the cow under her head and was facing the TV, so it totally looked like she was completely comfy, watching whatever show was on at the time. And don't you just love that smile and those eyes? I'm so glad I have a little girl :)

5 comments:

Ana said...

Talk about the most gorgeous eyes! They are stunning - your kids have beautiful eyes! And her hair looks very red in this picture...adorable outfit as always mama.

'Chelle said...

Dang, add all our genes together, and what a beautiful baby we made... She's already growining up.. :)

The Woolner Family said...

Girls are the best! I just finally found your blog again. For a while I thought it was just the dinner one. Now I'm happy I can see your family picts!

LemurQueen said...

What a cutie-pie! This pic makes you just wanna tickle her tummy ! :)

The Quick Family said...

She looks just like U