Sunday, July 05, 2009

Ryan is Two!




I can hardly believe it, but this past week Ryan turned two! We had a super fun day that started when Ryan woke up to a ceiling full of helium balloons. He loves balloons and just kept saying, "Wow! Wow!" That afternoon we went to McDonald's for lunch and he got to play in the Toddler Zone for over an hour until he brought me his shoes and was ready to go. That night we went to Amazing Jake's with Bryan's parents and Sabrina. We had dinner and cake, and Ryan and Bryan rode some rides and we all played some games. All in all it was a pretty perfect day, and if I were two, I think I would have been pretty happy.
Happy Birthday, Ryan. We love you so much, little buddy!

3 comments:

Ana said...

Ryan looks so happy Cori! That's a great pic of the 2 of you on top - love your hair!

LemurQueen said...

OMG Cars overload!! Bet he LUV'd all those gifts :) Is that the cake you made? It looked GREAT!! Luv the new hairdo too. The 1st pic is too cute - dad & son match!!

'Chelle said...

I think u mean if u were 2 u WOULD'VE been pretty happy , not would'nt, but I think we know what u meant... Papa and I would've love to share this time with all of u, but I know u let him know how much we love him and miss him... Happy Birthday Ryan...


PS ur hair looks adorable. I never thought u would look so good in short hair...

Love, Mom