Monday, June 21, 2010

Cousins

Shannon, Me and Dianne

The girls with our girls

Shannon and Corey renewing their vows


Two weekends ago my cousin Shannon and her husband Corey renewed their wedding vows in celebration of their 15th anniversary. It was a really touching event and I was glad to be there to support my cousin. When I was young, my two cousins and I spent our summers together in the thriving metropolis of Needles, CA with our grandparents. We were all only children and these two were the closest thing I had to sisters growing up. My cousin Dianne just moved to Kingman so this is the first time the three of us have all lived in the same state. I'm excited and hopeful that we will be able to resume that closeness we had when we were young.

1 comment:

Ana said...

You are so so lucky to have cousins that you are close to...