Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recent Projects

So I've really taken to this whole sewing thing, and have been having lots of fun doing new projects. Here's a sampling of what I've been working on:



I made this cute sailboat quilt for my friend Katherine's baby boy who is due next month


Close up of the sailboat quilt



A cute coordinating little taggie lovey blanket.
The back is super-soft fleece-type material that is heavenly.


A cute little dress made from a onesie, with matching headband


The set of onesie dresses I made for my friend Brittanie's baby shower.


Baby quilt I made for my cousin Tara's soon-to-arrive baby boy.



The material has various vehicles and road signs, and the back is cars, busses and motorcycles.

2 comments:

Ana said...

I had no idea those dresses had matching headbands. I love that sailboat quilt but I really love the fabric on that back of that bottom quilt. Good work Martha!

Lewis Times said...

Love it! Hadn't seen the onsie dresses before, but really cute! I'm totally impressed! Maybe I should post some of my recent blankets and crafts....