Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome to our blog!



So we've finally succumbed to the latest technology. As more and more of my friends have created blogs, I find that it's a great way to keep up with what's going on in their lives, even when I don't get around to picking up the phone or writing that email. Hopefully we can now do the same. The goal is to update this at least weekly, so we'll see how we do!

Later this week we are off to visit one of my old college roommates and her husband in North Carolina. We've never been there, so we're really looking forward to it. (OK, so Bryan has been there before for business, but we're still excited.) We'll also get in the NASCAR All-Star race while we're there, which is a treat because we didn't plan for it. A couple of weeks after we booked our tickets for the trip, Greta called and told me that we were coming the same weekend as the race. Since she and her husband have only been in Charlotte for about a year, we decided it would be the perfect time to introduce them to America's favorite spectator sport. We're glad they are humoring us and going along for the ride!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea. I'm glad you both did this. I never talk to you anymore. Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I still laugh when I hear you talk about NASCAR. I thought you had to have a # 8 tattoo and wear tube tops to be a NASCAR fan. He he!
I'm glad that you guys are good... and happy. The dog is a nice touch.

Have a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cor! A blog! Hopefully you update more than I do! Have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have a blog now. Why did I not know you have a dog? LOL!