Thursday, May 25, 2006

Indoor camping?


So last night I came home from Target and found this in my front room!

Next week I am going to Girl's Camp with the young women in my ward. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who is willing to take the day off to drive up and help us get set up, and he wanted to make sure that the tent was in proper working order (since we've never actually used it before).

I have to admit, the thought of camping in my front room is actually quite appealing...especially since there are no showers in the White Mountains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Do you have a calling in YW? Crazy that you are in tents, we have A-frame thingys. Have fun!

Cori said...

Yep, I am the first counselor in the YW presidency. 4 days with 24 girls aged 12-15...should be an adventure!