Sunday, August 13, 2006

I love to see the temple...


Back when the Church announced that there would be a temple built in Sacramento, I told my best friend who lives in the area that when it opened, I would take her to the open house. So that's what I did this weekend. The temple is absolutely beautiful (of course) and it was great to be able to share a little piece of that part of my life with someone who is so close to me.

The rest of the weekend was a blast, as well. We got in a descent dose of shopping (of course!); bbq'd and had poker night with Christine's hubby, parents and grandparents; hung out by the pool; saw a couple of movies; and just generally had a good, relaxing time.

Thanks, Christine, for a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found out about your blog from Paula! This is great. I miss you. It sounds like you are having very exciting times! We'll have to catch up some time.