Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What happens in Vegas...




...doesn't really stay in Vegas when you have a blog! This last weekend Bryan and I took a long weekend in Vegas for my birthday. On the way there we stopped and did the Hoover Dam tour, which was really interesting and especially fun for me because I had never seen it before. We saw the Blue Man Group which was just as good as everyone said it was, and did plenty of eating and shopping and eating, and of course got in a roller coaster ride at New York, New York. The great thing about Vegas though, is that I didn't have to feel guilty about eating that cinnamon apple crepe or the fruit tart because we did so much walking! The last morning we were there we had the most amazing breakfast at a restaurant inside of the Venetian called Bouchon...I highly recommend it. The only disappointment was that they've closed the Coca-Cola museum! Bryan had never been and I was all excited for him to try all of the crazy flavors of soda that they sell all over the world and when we got there...nothing! All in all, though, it was another perfect weekend getaway...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know the coca cola place closed either. We went there last year, and just so you know there were acouple sodas that i would like to forget ever tasting. ! LOL! Glad you had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

So.... did u go to Ceasar's Palace and see all the coach bags???? :)



LOVE , MOM

Cori said...

I did see the Coach store, but it's not as good as the one we have here in Scottsdale. Oh, and I'm not allowed to go in there since I got my new car anyway :)