Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ryan's Baby Shower


This was actually the second baby shower for Ryan, but it was the one I actually knew something about! My friend Susan organized the whole thing and it was perfect. Four of my friends from California came down and it was great to get to spend some time with them.
I've always said that I am truly blessed with the friends that I have. Over the years we have all made many treks to attend each others significant life events--bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, you name it. I feel really lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.
Bryan played the part of Host while everyone was here, getting up and cooking us huge, delicious breakfasts, grilling incredible dinners and generally putting up with the estrogen increase when there were suddenly 7 women in the house (my mom and Christine's baby were here, too).
Overall it was a great time. But I do have to say that I really miss all of my California girls...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say that you two were very wonderful hosts! You made us feel so at home, and well fed too! I don't even like scallops, but the way Bryan cooked them, they were delicious! :)

Nancy said...

Hi Cori - I hope you remember me (Nancy Lewis now Rivera from Riverside Single's Ward). Anyways, I found your blog from Sharla's blog so thought I would comment. I am pregnant with my 3rd and so right now I just like reading about anything pregnancy. So I hope everything goes well with your baby.

'Chelle said...

Dear Cori, I am so glad ur keeping up with ur blog... I know u keep telling me I should update, and does Christine... so Im gonna get on that ASAP...
But for now, I just want to say, I LOVED being able to fly to Phoenix for ur baby shower... I can't remember EVER seeing anyone ever get so much baby stuff... Who knew they made such CUTE baby boy clothes.... and you??? Well u glow... and I'm so proud of the family home u and Bryan are building.. I can hardly wait to meet new little Ryan... and see your whole family together... I love u, and will see u soon... Love Mom
PS.. Keep Bryan around, he's a great cook!!!!

Charis said...

I love reading your updates on your blog. You are looking wonderful - I am so happy for your little family. I am looking forward to pictures of litte Ryan. What is your due date ??

Anonymous said...

That was the bes B&B ever. You both were so great. Thanks for the great friendship.