Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July

This year we spent the 4th with Bryan's siblings and their families at the cabin in Show Low. It was fun to see everyone and the weather was fantastic. It was a little chaotic with 26 people under one roof, but we all had a great time. I always say that I'm glad I married into the family I did--they are a fun group and there's never a dull moment when everyone's together. Here are a few photos from our weekend.

Getting ready for our turn in the family variety show
Working on this year's project, building a horseshoe pit and bench
Even though he's not big enough to hold a cue stick, Ryan still enjoys the pool table downstairs

Lots of messy family fun!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! GOOD. Hope the rest of your month has been a good one as well.

Ana said...

Cori - I LOVE the new blog look! Great new pics!
Ana