Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ryan Turns One!


Yummy! A candle!



Dad helping me open my new blocks.



Getting ready to go in the pool with Mom & Dad.



In the pool with my favorite guy.

Worn out after a big day of celebrating.

So it's hard to believe, but today Ryan is one. I don't know where the time goes, because the memory of bringing him home from the hospital is still so vivid in my mind.
We had his party on Saturday at Bryan's parent's house. My parents came up and my Grandpa was here as well, so it was nice. Ryan wasn't a big fan of the chocolate cake, but he did love the homemade chocolate chip ice cream. His favorite part of the day was being in the pool--with a July birthday, I'm sure there will be plenty more pool parties in his future.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN TAFT! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

LemurQueen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ryan! Looks like he had a full day of calebrating :)