Saturday, October 18, 2008

Construction Update

So today was the day of the final tape removal, and we now have absolutely perfect pink and lilac stripes adorning the walls of Miss Annie's room. I will say that it has been quite a process but after the purchase of many, many quarts of paint in various colors to find the perfect ones and many, many steps of a very meticulous process taken on by Bryan and Perry, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. It is absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Obviously the room itself is still awaiting its fair share of work. Bryan is going to start on the floor this weekend and tomorrow we'll pick up new blinds. But it's definitely beginning to resemble to room of a little princess!


4 comments:

Ana said...

CAN'T WAIT to see the finished product - it's fit for a queen...

Candy said...

It looks so cute! I love it. Maybe I should talk to mike and try to get him to help me repaint our room somewhat like that :-)

Lewis Times said...

I love it! I can only imagine all the work to have it so beautiful, but well worth it!

LemurQueen said...

WOW! That looks so good! I love the closet organizer-thingie...I totally need that for our closet! LOL