Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmastime at Disneyland


I've been to Disneyland a LOT of times in my life, but never at Christmas time. I'd heard that the lights and decorations were amazing, and since the kids really like lights, we decided a quick trip was in order.

We invited Bryan's parents to come with us, and were so glad we did! The kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa there, and it was nice having 4 adults and only 2 kids (Bryan and I even got to ride the Matterhorn --what a treat!). The weather was amazing, especially considering it was December. It was actually so warm that I had to buy a t-shirt because I was dying in my lightweight sweater!

Everyone had a ball and even though it was a really quick trip--drive on Friday, Disneyland on Saturday and home on Sunday--we're really glad we went!

2 comments:

K-Krew said...

We just went to Disney World for the first time and I loved that the in-laws came along too.

Hope you're doing well. Loved seeing pics of your cute family. Love the Halloween costumes. Nice job!

The Woolner Family said...

Jealous.