Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 Goals

I've always been a goal-oriented person, but that past couple of years I've been so caught up in the day-to-day craziness of life that I haven't done a lot of goal setting. All that changes now, however, and I'm getting back on track. I feel like when other people know about your goals you are automatically more inclined to work toward them, so here are the things I am working toward this year:

· Go to the temple once a month
· Date night once a month
· Go to the gym three times a week
· Walk Jackson twice a week
· Make a quilt to donate
· Take two quilting classes
· Run Pat’s Run in April
· Follow household budget and add a specified amount to savings
· Read the scriptures or something church-related every day

What are your goals for the new year?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi there. It's Tara. I sent you an email with those posters. Let me know if you don't get them. =)