Friday, November 03, 2006

Time Flies!


Yesterday was Bryan's and my 2 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years already!

I always say that marrying Bryan was the best decision I ever made. He evens me out, keeps me from taking life too seriously, and can always make me laugh. He humors me when I need to be humored and isn't afraid to lay down the law when necessary. Pretty much he is my perfect match. I'm a very lucky girl, and I try to always remember that.

Last night he had to go to a meeting, so we had a quick dinner at Outback, but tonight we're actually 'celebrating.' I have no idea where we're going (well if I were to guess I'd guess Melting Pot, so we'll see...) but we have reservations at 8:30, so I'm looking forward to that...

Yay for being happily married :)

(and yes, those are the flowers he sent me yesterday. he has fabulous taste...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and happy anniversary! To me, it seems like, that was only two years ago? :) You make a great couple! So glad you are happy!