Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Tuesday Ten

Ten Things That Currently Make Me Happy:

1. Sleep!
2. The consistency with which I have been having good hair days lately
3. Bryan
4. Having more than half of my Christmas shopping done
5. Scrapbooking
6. Mac lipstick in Desire
7. My favorite Coach bag
8. PB&J sandwiches
9. That my iPod is no longer MIA
10. That it's mid-November and I still haven't had to wear a coat

(Because I've been a bit of a slacker on posting lately, I stole the idea of "The Tuesday Ten" and figure at least once a week I can come up with a top ten list about something!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are scrapping again, having good hair, and that you found your I-pod. :) Losing things is like the worst feeling ever! So glad you have a blog...I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! I guess that is because I haven't! LOL!