Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Tuesday Ten

I've been racking my brain to come up with something for the Tuesday Ten. So here are 10 things I have recently purchased (in no particular order):

1. A cute leather Coach wristlet to match my diaper bag
2. New polo shirts for Bryan
3. A Phoenix Suns/Steve Nash jersey for Baby Ryan
4. A new Coach wallet
5. More maternity clothes, this time in a size bigger because yes, I am actually outgrowing some of the stuff I bought in the first round!
6. Sparkly black Kenneth Cole flip flops for work, because I am to the point where I just cannot do heels everyday
7. A bunch of cute Carter's outfits for Baby Ryan. Did you know Costco and Sam's Club carry these outfits for less than $6 a piece?
8. Sunless tanning lotion
9. A few songs from iTunes
10. Two story books about a baby polar bear for Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Coach. My goodness lady.