Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why I Love to Work from Home

My job is pretty flexible so when I need to do a lot of writing without a lot of interruptions, I work from home. I don't do it very frequently--not even once a month--but I always love when I do. Why, you ask? Well here are just a few of the reasons:
~I don't have to spend 2+ hours in traffic.
~Jeans and flip flops are acceptable forms of attire.
~I can get a pedicure during my lunch hour.
~Jackson curls up by my feet and naps while I work.
~I don't have to listen to a really rude guy in my office talk on speakerphone all day without closing his door.
~I can drink as much water as I want because my desk is not at the furthest point in the building away from the restroom, like it is at the office. This isn't usually an issue, but since I've been pregnant that has changed.
~I can turn my music up as loud as I want so I can get "in the zone."
~Actually getting some work done!

No comments: