Monday, August 20, 2007

It's Official...I'm 30!




So I have to say that my 30th birthday was a bit of a mixed bag, but mostly it was good. My best friend Christine and her little girl came out to visit which was awesome. On my actual birthday Bryan, Christine, Ryan, Kylee and I all went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant. Then on Saturday Bryan took me to an amazing restaurant in Phoenix. It was our first time leaving Ryan, and of course I was bawling as we walked out to the car, but we survived. Ryan enjoyed his time with Auntie Christine and Bryan and I enjoyed some time alone...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

'Chelle said...

Oh no, My baby is 30... It's hard to believe I had her when I was only 12, hehe.. (jk) Happy Birthday Cori... Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

cute baby !! Love, Aunt Bonnie