Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Things I Won't Miss About My 20's

I can't believe I'm going to be 30 in two days...I have a philosophy that my 30's are going to be infinitely better than my 20's and honestly, my 20's weren't too shabby. But here are some things I won't miss:

1. Dating. Ugh.
2. Entry level salaries.
3. Feeling like I always have to prove myself.
4. Credit card bills.
5. Being unsettled and knowing that another move is always imminent.
6. Trying to be cool, whatever that means.

I'm sure there are more things, but that's all that comes to mind right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your list. They say your 20's are all about trying to figure out who you are. That's true - I wont miss throwing away $ on rent and working full time while going to college!

Happy Birthday Cori!

Love,
Ana

'Chelle said...

30's are the best of everything!!! (Believe ur Mother!!)
Love, Mom