Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ryan's Nursery

I realized I never posted any photos of Ryan's nursery. I have to say, I think it's the best looking room in the house. It was a group effort--Bryan's dad laid the hardwood floor; Bryan painted the room, installed the new base boards, closet organizer and blinds, and put together all of the furniture; my mom painted the cute mural on the wall; and Bryan's mom made the curtains and the coverings for the closet.
(For some reason I can't get that last picture to post vertical instead of horizontal. Boo.)




3 comments:

Lewis Times said...

Very cute! And such an organized closet...could I have expected any less from you? =)

Unknown said...

So adorable to see the finished product! Love his name on the dark wall! Glad Mom got the mural done despuite all the craziness that went on that weekend we were out. :) Happy 30th! Looks like a blast! Ryan is so absolutely yummy!

Anonymous said...

Such a boy room. Love it. Happy 30th again.