Thursday, November 08, 2007

46 Days Until Christmas?

Yep, that's right, I received an email this morning reminding me that there's only 46 days left until Christmas. That's a little hard to fathom especially since it still feels like summer here...yesterday it was 92 degrees!

Anyway, with the arrival of Ryan this year, I am much more excited about Christmas than usual. Even though I've never been a last minute shopper, I'm feeling more on top of things than normal. All the gifts for our parents and grandparents have been ordered, our Christmas cards are on their way, ornaments have been purchased and Ryan's stocking is already here just waiting to be filled. We already have a bunch of little things for Ryan and just need to pick up his big thing. I do need to figure out what I'm doing for Bryan, but other than that, I'm feeling pretty ready for the holidays...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures you have posted. I know it is so hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner.
I remember Tiffy's first Christmas it was so much fun! Lots of pictures is all I can say, make sure you get lots of pictures!