Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Fiesta Bowl

Through one of Bryan's business transactions we ended up with a ticket package for the 2 local bowl games, The Insight Bowl and The Fiesta Bowl. I didn't venture out to the Insight Bowl, mostly because I didn't want to leave Ryan and I didn't think taking him with was the best idea. I did go to the Fiesta Bowl, and even though the game was a bit of a blowout, it was a fun time. And by fun I mean I only cried when we left Ryan at Bryan's mom's house and in the 4th quarter of the game. Oh, and when we were driving home from the game, too. Can't forget that. It's the first time I was away from him for more than a couple of hours and it just about broke my heart.


In any case, here are some pictures:

Enjoying our nice, cushy seats on the club level

They rolled out this incredible American flag that was the size of the entire football field...

Not the greatest picture, but it cracks me up because it looks like we were Photo Shopped in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! - candy (Mikes girlfriend)