Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Interesting New Fashion Statement


So last Friday I had surgery on my foot, and this is the fabulous new piece of footwear that I am sporting. It actually has a little flap that comes up and coverts it from a casual open-toe to a more refined closed-toe look.

Since I'm not allowed to drive and I'm supposed to be staying off of it for the most part, I am working my way through the six seasons of Gilmore Girls that Bryan bought me for Christmas two years ago. I feel very unproductive and a little stir crazy, but it could be worse. The stitches come out on Tuesday, and then hopefully I'll be able to drive again...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this all looks very familiar! I did that in Oct.06, and had the same shoe and lovely iodine polish. :) How are you doing?!? I was so glad I did it because I put it off for years because I was scared. Good for you!

Lewis Times said...

What was the surgery my friend? How are you keeping up with Ryan with your off-feet notion?